The County of Orange has announced the launch of a mobile application called “myOCgov,” a free interactive tool that makes information about County services easily available to community members on their mobile devices.
The new app, available through both the Apple “App Store” and Android Google Play, gives users the ability to browse and search all County services near them or learn more about services in categories such as “Libraries,” “Parks,” “Health & Human Services,” “Public Safety,” and “Other Government Services.”
The County of Orange offers many public services to make Orange County a safe, healthy, and fulfilling place to live, work, and play. The app gives users greater visibility to County of Orange services, particularly services close to an app users location.
The “myOCgov” app can be used in ways such as the following:
- Real estate agents can show clients the closest parks, libraries, and other services available to a location.
- Job-Seekers can locate the closest one-stop center to search for jobs.
- Entrepreneurs can easily get directions to file their fictitious name statements and register a “Doing Business As” (DBA) name.
- Health and social services can be easily located by proximity to the user’s location.
- Families can quickly locate the closest County park.
For more information about the app, please contact CEO communications at email@example.com.