If you are a prospective vendor and have thought about doing business with the County of Orange you’re invited to attend a Vendor Information Day workshop through the County Procurement Office. These workshops are designed to provide an in depth look at all the information and processes necessary in doing business with County Departments. The County’s purchasing operations are decentralized, granting authority to 26 County departments, agencies, and special districts. To gain exposure to County entities looking to fulfill their goods and services needs vendors must register within the bid service provider used by the County to facilitate these transactions.
All prospective vendors must first register with BidSync. Registration is free of charge. To register follow these steps:
- Go to BidSync and select the free registration link, then complete the contact information form and create your own user name and password. At least one NIGP code (commodity and service) is required to be selected to complete the registraton.
- BidSync will send a confirmation email of your activated account within 24 hours.
- The email will contain a link to log-in and access your account.
- Once logged in, select the “tools” tab to edit your profile informatins such as NIGP codes and company information.
- BidSync will send you email notifications when bids/solicitations match the NIGP codes selected in your profile.
If you have an issue with BidSync you can contact their support staff at 1-800-990-9339 or email email@example.com.
RSVP requests for Vendor Information Days are to be submitted at http://olb.ocgov.com/business/vid.
Vendor Information Days
When: First Thursday of each month (except holidays)
Where: County Procurement Office
1300 S. Grand Ave.
Bldg. A, 2nd Floor, Conf. Rm B
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (rsvp required)